May 25, 2011

D2D Friday’s Image Challenge – “Summer Days”

Designed2Delight came up with a new image called "Summer Days" to use for their challenge this week. For my card I colored the scene with watercolor pencils.  I used Memory Box paper for my patterned paper and made the sentiment on my computer.  I am still trying to come up with good photos so I attempted to use my Ott-Lite for this but it came out a little dark so I'm sorry about that.  I've been having a bad week because the love of my life, a 7yr old black cat, was just diagnosed with cancer.  Stamping helps me focus on other things but I'm afraid I don't do the kind of work I'd like to.  Next week will be better :) 

Supplies Used:
Image: Summer Days by Designed2Delight
Paper: Canson Watercolor
Additional Paper: Memory Box and The Christmas Adhesive Matstack
Coloring Medium: Derwent Watercolor Pencils
Embellishments: Flower

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Cindi, I think your card is lovely. Really like the soft coloring and pretty papers. Sorry to hear about your kitty, hoping there is something they can do. Glad crafting can take your mind off of it a bit. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.
Hugs~Kathy

Peggysue said...

Sorry about your cat's diagnosis. That's so hard to deal with.
Sweet card & great coloring. I’m glad you joined our Summer Days at Designed2Delight. Please come back again next week!

Post a Comment