May 7, 2011

Designed2Delight Pail of Flowers May Challenge

I made this card for the Designed2Delight May Challenge. This is my first challenge so I am very nervous.  There are many extremely talented stampers out there so it's a little intimidating :)  This stamp is so pretty and so easy to work with.  I had a lot of fun coloring it and can imagine many other color combinations I'd like to try.  Please excuse my photo.  I am still working out how to get good pictures.


 I have fallen in love with watercolors lately so I used my watercolor pencils on this image.  Thanks for looking :)


 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock - Canson Watercolor Paper
Additional Paper - Memory Box patterned and plain purple paper
Designed2Delight - Pail of Flowers Digi Stamp
Pencils - Derwent Watercolor Pencils
Netabilities - Large Labels

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow Cindi! Your card is beautiful! Nice coloring! I'd like to tell you that my 1st Challenge card, looked this good...but I'd be lyin'. :) You're about to begin an exciting journey! Welcome! I can't wait to see your next card!

Tina said...

beautiful card for your first challenge...many more to come

Tina

Pat said...

The colors you used are so pretty together. Congrats on your first challenge! Thanks for joining us at D2D this week and good luck with the challenge :)

Post a Comment