May 15, 2011

Designed2Delight - Friday Free Image Challenge – Skater Boy

I made this card for the Designed2Delight - Friday Free Image Challenge – Skater Boy.  I don't do many boy cards so this card was a little bit of a challenge for me.  I colored him using watercolor pencils and "accidentally" splattered some color on the paper and decided I liked it so I kept going lol. I was trying to get a little bit of a grunge look.

Supplies Used:
Paper: Canson Watercolor
Additional Paper: K&Company
Card: A2 white
Coloring Medium: Derwent Watercolor Pencils

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Love your card Cindi! Sometimes, mistakes are a blessing! I really like that look! Thank you for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

Kirei na Kami said...

Fabulous card!!! I think you created the perfect boy card...couldn't tell you were out of your comfort zone cuz it looks wonderful!! I also love the splatter effect!!! I love those kinds of "oopsies":)

Thank you for the comment you left on my blog..."The Travelers" is one of my faves from the upcoming Carmen Medlin "Natural Beauty Collection" for SCACD too...then again, I have fallen in love with them all!! Good luck with the blog candy!! Hope you will be joining us in tomorrow's blog hop...we'll be introducing 2 more stamps in this fab, new collection!!! I wonder if your fave will change...hmmmmm.....

Hugs!!!
Carolyn

Post a Comment