May 21, 2011

Michelle Perkett Challenge - Say it with Die Cuts!

The challenge from Michelle Perkett's blog this week was to use die cuts.  I don't have a very big collection, but I do own a Big Shots at least so I can do some cutting.  For this card I used a Deckled Edge Die to cut out the image. I chose Arianna since it's an image I recently purchased but haven't used yet. I used copics to color her and added some stickles to her wings to make her sparkle a little.

Supplies Used:
Image: Michelle Perkett Arianna
Paper: Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury
Colored paper: My Minds Eye and The Old World Mat Stack
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Nestabilities: Deckled Rectangle & ek edge punch
Embellishments: Ribbon and Stickles

7 comments:

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Lovely card Cindi! Great coloring and color combo. I love the paper edge details too! Thank you for joining this week's die-cut theme challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio. Enjoy your weekend :).

Karen S said...

Very serene card. Beautiful color combination, and great coloring. Thanks for joining us a Michelle Perkett Studio.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very pretty card, thank you so much for joining us at MPS! :)

Marion E. said...

Oh you colored one of my favorite images!!! And what a great card you made with her. Thanks for joining us this week at MPS! Hugs Marion

CTgirl said...

Lovely card! I love the shades of blues you used, it is wonderful!

Ellis said...

Beautiul card, thanks for joining us at MPS! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Michelle said...

Cindi, your Arianna card is absolutley gorgeous, I love her brown hair against her silver wings! Thank you so much for joining us at MPS this week!

Post a Comment