May 14, 2011

Michelle Perkett - Mermaids Galore Challenge

I made this card for the Michelle Perkett -Mermaids Galore Challenge .  This is my first card using one her images and I really like it.  I especially like the message of "Just Breathe" on it.  I decided to keep the card simple and try to put the focus on the image.  I'm sorry it's a little blurry.  I must have moved my hand a little when taking the picture.  I chose to color her with Twinkling H2Os which may not be coming across well in the photo, but she's very shimmery.  Thanks for looking :)


Supplies:
Paper: Canson Watercolor
Card is Gemstone A2 by Memory Box
Color Medium: Twinkling H2Os and Derwent watercolor pencil for face and arms
Embellishements: Mini Pearl Gems, sheer blue ribbon
Nestablilities: Classic Scalloped Squares

10 comments:

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Beautiful card! Lovely coloring and color combo. Thank you for joining this week's mermaid theme challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio. Have a wonderful weekend!

Michelle said...

Hi Cindi! Thank you for joining us and welcome! I love the jewel tones you used and love the color of your paper and ribbon! Thank you for joining our Mermaid's Galore challenge this week!

Hugs,

Michelle

Shelley said...

Cindi, this is so pretty! Love the colors. Glad you joined us at MPS this week. Shelley

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very pretty - thanks for joining us at MPS this week!!! :)

Karen S said...

Cindi,
This is one of my favorite MPS mermaids, and you did her beautiful justice. The Serenity is coming through. Thanks for joining the Michelle Perektt Studio challenge.

Ellis said...

Cindi, lovely card, thanks for joining us at MPS!
Hugs, Elenor

paperfun said...

Lovely card. I love the blues.

Thanks for joining in our Mermaids Galore challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.

Mari

Sharon said...

Great card with a great image from MPS! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge!!

Denim Days said...

Hi Cindi,
Your card makes me feel very calm and serene, the 'just breathe' message is really enhanced by the colours and simplicity...beautiful1
:) Tracey

CTgirl said...

How pretty! I just love the colours you used!

Post a Comment