May 28, 2011

Mo's Challenge #84..Pearls & Flowers

The challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil this week was to use pearls and flowers in your project.  Using pearls and flowers together for me is a lot of embellishments lol.  I tend to just use glitter and ribbon, so this was fun.  I colored my image with copics and put the pearls on her crown and wand as well as in the middle of a paper flower I added.  I added some stickles to her wings for my glitter :)  Thanks for looking.


Supplies Used:
Image: Little Fairies by Mo Manning
Paper: Cryogen white
Additional paper: My Minds Eye
Embellishments: Pearl gems and flower
Nestabilities: Fleur de Lis Rectangles
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers

3 comments:

Elaine L. said...

How Cute! I love the frame you've used for this sweet little fairy! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Ooooh...how absolutely delightful!! I love how you've colored this adorable little Mo Manning fairy!! And the punched edging is perfect! Clean and simple...I love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week t Mo's! Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

Oh how cute! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us at Mo’s challenge this week!

Post a Comment