May 21, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge #50 - Inspire Me!

The Inspire Me challenge at Tiddly Inks this week was the first time I tried to create a card based on a particular color scheme.  This is the first time I've tried something like this but I really enjoyed the challenge.  Here is the card I made.  I found a paper I thought was perfect for this so I used that as my background as well as the accent pieces.  I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils. 


Supplies Used:
Paper: Rosie's Roadshow
Colored Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Nestabilities: Labels Fourteen
Punch: EK

8 comments:

Renee said...

Your colours are perfect and I love how you have coloured Fairy Fae!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks.
Hugs.

mycardz said...

Very pretty card! Love this image and your colored her so perfectly. So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks this week. hugz, Mary

DonnaMundinger said...

So SWEET! Beautiful coloring and her dress and wings remind me of the ruffles in the inspiration photo. Great job! thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Marlena Peduzzi said...

What a great card! Your fairy is so wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Loopylou. said...

hiyah cindi, you did an awesome job with your first colour scheme challenge card hun, fae looks so pretty matching her card stock. thank you for joining the tiddly inks challenge this week, hugs Lou xxx

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Super cute! :) Thanks for playing with us. I think you really made it work. :)

mforquer said...

Yay! So glad you decided to try our color/photo inspiration challenge! Your card is simply beautiful! These colors with the Tiddly fairy is just lovely! thanks so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks! Hope you will join us again!
hugs,
M

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! You are right the paper sare perfect together with our photo inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Post a Comment