May 10, 2011

Tiddly Inks Party Puzzler Blog Hop

I made this card for the Tiddly Inks Party Puzzler Blog Hop.  I discovered Christy Croll's images just a couple of months ago while looking for breast cancer related stamps.  This was the first image I purchased so I thought I would use her.  There is a history of breast cancer in my family so any stamps related to breast cancer seem to be part of my stamp collection :) I colored her with watercolors and added some glitter to the ribbon.  I lack the ability to "bling" my cards but tried to add a crystal brad.  I'll have to work on adding more embellishments to my cards.  Thanks for looking.


Supplies Used:

Image: Dare to Be Aware from Tiddly Inks
Cardstock - Canson Watercolor paper
Additional Paper:  s e i patterned paper and a muse pink shimmer paper
Medium: Derwent watercolor pencils
Embellishments: pink crystal brad and glitter

16 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Simply fabulous! :)

Jules said...

Very pretty!

Judi said...

what a great card!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Lovely and elegant!

Starla B. said...

This is lovely! A beautiful CAS card...no more embellishments needed. =D

Stephanie said...

Very lovely card. Wonderful watercolouring.

Tracy Jedi said...

Aw, this is so pretty! Just beautiful!

Gunvor said...

Wonderful card - simple and elegant!

Loopylou. said...

great card cindi, love the gentle stripey background hugs Lou xxx

ChickieChirps said...

Lovely colours and I haven't seen this image before... it's great! Love the clean and simple look!

Arabella

Catherine said...

What a beautiful and elegant card ! Love the soft colours ! Hug x

Susan's crafty chaos said...

This is truly beautiful in its simplicity! :D

Larissa said...

So pretty! I love the clean and simple design! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Hugs,
Larissa

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us in our birthday blog hop!

Shirley said...

The simplicity of the card, make the image that much more impressive. Great job.

Eric said...

I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!
Please Visit ===> Computer Programmer Training Class

Post a Comment