June 1, 2011

D2D Fun Flowers/Big Bloom- Friday’s FREE Image Challenge

The weeks challenge at Designed2Delight was to use the Big Bloom image.  There were so many possibilities for this image it was hard to pick one.  I decided to make the image smaller and print 3 of them in a row.  I colored them using my Prismacolor pencils.

Supplies Used:
Image: Big Bloom by Designed2Delight
Paper: Rosie's Roadshow
Card: Memory Box A2
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Nestabilities: Circles
Embellishments: Ribbon

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Adorable card Cindi! Thank you for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

Maria Matter said...

this is adorable Cindi! LOVE the Clean & Simple style, my favorite!

I run a linky party every weekend on my blog, I invite you to link up any of your lovely creations whenever you'd like!
Enjoy your weekend!
hugs & blessings!

Heide said...

Really cute card, love the flower image and the sunny bright colors.

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! With out it I would not of found yours!
Hugs, Heide

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cute card. Love the bright colors -- yellow is my favorite!

Post a Comment