June 29, 2011

Michelle Perkett Challenge - All in the Ocean

The challenge this week at Michelle Perkett's is "All in the Ocean".  Michelle has so many pretty mermaids, but I had to pick one so I chose "Undersea Friends".  I really like the sentiment and the little seahorse.  I colored them with my Copics and of course added glitter to her body and tail.  Love my glitter :)  One of these days I'll learn how to take a straight picture lol..sorry about that.

Supplies Used:
Image: Undersea Friends by Michelle Perkett
Paper: Cryogen White
Backing Paper:  A Muse Navy and DCWV Once Upon A Time Mat Stack
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Sheer Green Ribbon and glitter

7 comments:

Shelley said...

This is a great image to use! Love how you colored it! Glad you joined us at MPS this week. Shelley

paperfun said...

I love all the shimmery glitter you used. You really made this mermaid look beautiful. Awesome job.

Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studio.

Mari

Karen S said...

Cindi,
Your coloring is superb! Love the glitter, and beautiful color combination with your paper. Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studio

anne said...

It is a great image isnt it...i actually love the simplicity of yours and the nouveau corner piece gives it that little extra pop.. fabulous job.. good luck...thanks for your comment...
-anne-

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely gorgeous - thank you for joining our challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio! :)

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Stunning card, Cindi! Beautiful coloring and I love the glitter and background paper. Thank you for joining this week's “All in the Ocean” challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.

Sharon said...

Beautiful card! I love the sparkle it gives off! Thanks for joining the MPS Challenge this week!

Post a Comment