June 19, 2011

Michelle Perkett Challenge - Flowers Galore

For this card, I used color pencils on the main image and unfortunately tried to also use gamsol on the swirlies which did not come out as I hoped. I used a flower paper for the background and added a red flower in the corner to add to it.  For some reason my picture didn't show the colors correctly..the card is not a fluorescent color but looks like it here.  I am entering this card in the Michelle Perkett Flowers Galore Challenge this week.


Supplies Used:
Image: Fire by Michelle Perkett
Paper: Rosie's Roadshow 
Additional Paper: Black and patterened SEI
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils, gamsol
Embellishments: Flower

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card and great MPS image - love the "firey" colours! Thanks for entering the MPS Challenge this week!

Shelley said...

Cindi, what a great card. Love the coloring! Glad you joined us at MPS this week. Shelley

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Beautiful card, Cindi! I love the background, flower and color combo! Thank you for joining this week's Flowers Galore challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.

CTgirl said...

Lovely card Cindi! Your colours are gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Cindi, I love your "Fire" card, and your reds and oranges are so perfect with this image! Thank you for joining our Flowers Galore challenge at MPS this week!

Post a Comment