June 22, 2011

Michelle Perkett Challenge - Wild about Wings

I made this card for the challenge this week at Michelle Perkett - Wild about Wings.  I wanted to do Lily is some darker colors for this challenge so I used my blues and greens for her.  I tried to lighten her wings with some grey but I am still learning to blend so it didn't come out the way I'd hoped.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to do a blue moon, I'm all ears :)  I tried a cool shadow on it and used my blender pen to smooth my lines out.  I added some stickles to her wings and flowers for some sparkle.

Supplies Used: 
Image: Lily the Fairy of Enchantment by Michelle Perkett
Paper: Cryogen White
Additional Paper: Me & My Big Ideas - Coastal Venice
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Nestabilities: Fleur de Lis Rectangles
Embellishments: Stickles

8 comments:

Karen S said...

Cindi, you chose one of my favorite MPS images, and you did her stunning justice! Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett studio.

Shelley said...

Cindi, that is so pretty. I love that image. I think your shading is great!! I haven't done very well with my shading with copics. glad you joined us at MPS this week. Shelley

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous card, Cindi, thanks so much for playing along with us at MPS! :)

Pat said...

Hi Cindi...how absolutely stunning! I love the colors you used...and your coloring is sooooo pretty!! So sorry to hear about your kitty...sending you hugs! Pat Frank

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Beautiful card, Cindi! Gorgeous coloring and I love the colors you chose! Thank you for joining this week's “Wings” challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.

paperfun said...

Your Lily fairy is beautiful. I love the way you colored her.

Thanks for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studio.

Mari

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful card - I love this MPS image thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge!

Michelle said...

Cindi, this is lovely, I love Lily all in blue you did a beautiful job coloring her! Thank you for joining us at MPS this week!

Post a Comment