June 7, 2011

Mo's Challenge #85..Sketch

Hello :) The challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil this week was a sketch challenge. This is my first sketch challenge so I tried to stay as close to the sketch as possible.  I am really not much of a flower embellishment person so I don't have too many colors but I found some that matched somewhat.  I used My Friend for the image.  I just love this little girl peeking at the dog.  I colored her with Copics..I can't wait to take my first class soon so I can be better at the shading :)

Supplies Used:
Image: My Friend by Mo Manning
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury
Patterned Paper: Memory Box
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Paper flowers from stash, purple ribbon, and 1 silver brad
Nestabilities: Circle

8 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Sweet card! I love the rhinestones in the flower centers. Glad you joi9njed us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Cyndi...such a delightful little card! I love the rich colors...and this is just the cutest Mo Manning image! I'm so tickled you've joined us at Mo's for this week's fun challenge! Pat Frank

Pat said...

oops...sorry Cindi, for mis-spelling your name! Hugs. Pat

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. You did a fantastic job coloring. Great job on this challenge. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

Dorcas said...

Very cute! I’m so happy you could join us at Mo’s!

Cathy said...

I have always loved this image and you colored it wonderfully, thanks for playing the Mo's challenge this week :)

Pat said...

Cindi...check out Mo's DP2 Blog...you won a digi image, darlin! Congrats. Hugs. Pat Frank

Cindi Flass said...

Thanks Pat! I am so excited to have won :)

Post a Comment