June 19, 2011

Mo's Challenge #87..Tags, tags and more tags

I haven't actually made a tag in a really long time, mostly in classes actually.  I decided that I wanted to make a Christmas tag since that is when I'd be most likely to use it.  I made this tag out of grey paper along with a patterened star paper.  I cut out the bear, which was colored with pencils.  I am entering this tag in the Mo's Digital Pencil Tags Challenge

Supplies Used:
Image: Arctic Steed Mo Manning
Paper: Neenah White
Additional Paper: Star pattern and grey from stash
Coloring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
Embellishments: Silver and Blue/purple ribbons, stickles

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

Perfect background papers for this Mo image! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo’s!

Elaine L. said...

How smart you are to get a head start on Christmas! This is a great image, and I love the paper. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

I wish I were as ambitious as you...starting on holiday cards already! You go girl! Love the DPs...and this image is just as cute as can be!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's fun "tag" challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Post a Comment