June 25, 2011

Mo's Challenge #88

The challenge at Mo's the week was to use "Flower, Flutters, Fairies and/or Fancy Fold".  I chose to use a fairy. I thought this image of the fairy with the cupcake was so cute and would make a great birthday or celebration card.  I colored her using my copics and just kept my layout simple.  


Supplies Used:
Image: Birthday Fairy Lee by Mo Manning 
Paper: Cryogen White
Backing paper: Bazzill Navy
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Sheer Cream ribbon and stickles
Card: Memory Box A2

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

So sweet! I love the sheer ribbon! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Cindi...ooohhh...I love lavender and blue together...and what a beautiful backdrop for this adorable little fairy! Such pretty coloring...and the sheer ribbon is the perfect touch to this clean and simple card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. Pat Frank

Post a Comment