June 27, 2011

Skirt of Flowers

For the first time I am putting up a card I didn't make for a challenge :)  I really like the look of the grey skin against a bold color so I was trying to do that here.  I still need to work on my shading but it's hard to get used to doing skin and hair in grey.  Thanks for looking :)

Supplies Used:
Image: Skirt of Flowers by A Day For Daisies
Paper: Cryogen White, Memory Box Dove Grey
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Silver Ribbon
Card: Memory Box A2 Teal

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Cindi this is really gorgeous - I love the colour tones it really suits that image and the whole card! Beautiful image!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Ooohh, this is lovely! So elegant and very striking. Yes, I agree, the gray against the aqua tones really caught my eye. Hugz, Cheryl

Post a Comment