June 5, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge #52- Darling Diva

I made this card for the Tiddly Inks Darling Diva Challenge this week. I used UggaBugga Diva for my card and colored her with copics.  I love the way her hand tilts like showing off a ring so I attempted to draw one and use a pink gem for the diamond.  Even cavewomen can be divas :)  The quote I found online and printed off on my computer.

Supplies Used:
Image: UggaBugga Diva by Tiddly Inks
Paper: Cryogen White
Additional paper: DCWV Once Upon a Time Mat Stack
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Card: Memory Box A2 Latte
Embellishments: Pink Gem

8 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Cindi this is ADORABLE!! Great coloring!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!

Cleah said...

Cute image and fun sentiment! Also love the neat colors and the stunning ring! Very lovely!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! How ADORABLE!!!! she surely is a diva! thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Wonderful card with a great sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Jennifer Shults said...

Very cute! Love how you colored this! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Ink Challenges!

Renee said...

This is fabulous. Love the addition of the ring...very diva-liscious!

Loopylou. said...

great card cindi, I had to giggle at the sentiment! its a great one!! thank you for sharing it with us over on tiddly inks hugs Lou xxx

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ahhh, this is so cute....love the ring idea!!! :)

Post a Comment