June 9, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge #53- Going Goth

The challenge at Tiddly Inks this week is to create a "fun dark card".  I've actually been wanting to use tonal greys for a card so this was my chance.  I used Always the Flower Girl for my card.  I haven't attempted black hair yet so I decided on blue. I used a grunge paper for the background.

Supplies Used:
Image: Always the Flower Girl by Tiddy Inks
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury
Background Paper: Black cardstock and Me & My Big Ideas Coastal Venice
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers

7 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

so sweet Cindi!!! love the blue hair!!! super cute!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!!

Have a great weekend!

Brodders said...

Loving the colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks x

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card and the blue hair is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Hugs,
Larissa

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh, your blue hair is beautiful! Love the sort of melancholy feel of this card. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Renee said...

What a perfect gothic card!! Thank you for joining in the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Great card, love her blue hair! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tiddly inks!

mforquer said...

NICE!! Love the blue hair and the great gray tones you chose for this Goth card!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!!!
Hugs,
M

Post a Comment