June 25, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge #55

The Challenge this week at Tiddly Inks was "Sugar and Spice with a Twist".  I was trying to be a little interpretive with the image - Goldilocks.  My quote reads "Women belong in the house...and in the Senate".  I used Goldilocks since she was peeking inside the window and I was trying to relate her to the quote.  She's obviously on her way to the Senate :)  Wait..if I have to explain it maybe it's not that funny after all lol.  Oh well.  I colored her with Copics and added a little patriotic bling with the star.  I tried something a little different by splitting two papers to use for the background.  Hope you like it and if at least one person gets my sense of humor I'll be happy :)

Supplies Used:
Image: Goldilocks by Tiddly Inks
Paper: Cryogen White
Background paper: SEI
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Star by K& Co

7 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

It is funny and well done. :) Love the quote! :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

HA! So funny Cindi!!! I totally get it and love it!!!

I love how you've split your background paper as well! Super adorable!!

=)

DonnaMundinger said...

Great quote and perfect for the image! Darling card. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Brodders said...

Great quote and card :) Thanks for joining us at Tiddly inks x

Loopylou. said...

he he he he!!!! what a fabulous quote, this little chick is on the up alright!! love it. Thankyou for coming to play with the tiddly inkers hugs Lou xxx

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Great card with a perfect sentiment! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

mforquer said...

OH my gosh - this is a great quote and it's perfect for the image!!! Gorgeous job! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Post a Comment