July 15, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge #57 - Reel Me In

I made this card for the Tiddly Inks challenge this week which was to use a "Summer Movie" or "Scary Movie".  I chose Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.  Based on the previews it looks really good..and somewhat scary so I guess that will fit into both categories :)  I used Pirate Jane and tried to color her like Angelica from the movie.  She would be all dressed in black lol.  I colored her using Copics and found some map paper that I used for the background.  I used the banner that came with Jane and added the movie name to it.


Here is the cover of the movie that I used for my card.





Supplies Used:
Image: Pirate Jane by Tiddly Inks
Paper: Cryogen White
Background Paper:  Map paper from stash (not sure who it's by) and black patterned from Memory Box
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishments: EK Success heart stickers

7 comments:

mforquer said...

Perfect Pirate Card!!! Love the map paper in the background and gorgeous coloring on Jane's pants!! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous work! Great coloring and perfect abkground DP. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Loopylou. said...

wow thats awesome, love how you used the movie picture too! thank you for playing with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Wonderful card. Fits your movie selection perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly inks this week!

Brodders said...

Fab take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Awesome Cindi!! Thank you so much for playing along!! Love this!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Elise said...

oh this is way to cute for words! :) I love it!!! Beautiful card!!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Post a Comment