August 11, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge #61 - Thank You Teacher

It has been awhile since I did a challenge.  I was an unfortunate casualty of Congress's inability to work together and have been home the last two weeks trying to not spend money..so no challenges :(  The challenge at Tiddly Inks this week was to do a thank you teacher theme.  My niece is going to start school soon and I thought this might come in handy for her.  I don't seem to have much creativity, but the image is so cute she doesn't need much more.  I colored her with copics and used Kaisercraft papers behind her.  I didn't add the "thank you" yet but I'll probably stamp that inside.  I got a new kitten recently and can't seem to find certain stamps, markers, etc. lol.

Supplies Used:
Image: Teacher by Tiddly Inks
Paper: Heavenly White 
Background Papers:  Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh cindi this is so cute!! i love your colour scheme too, the purple and green look awesome together. thank you for joining in with the fun over on tiddly inks challenge blog, hugs Lou xxx

Marlena Peduzzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlena Peduzzi said...

Too cute, what a wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Beautiful Cindi! I love the simplicity of it!

Thanks so much for joining us at TI this week! If you have time please check out my card drive!

http://www.papercanteen.com/2011/08/call-for-cards-please-help.html

It's for a great cause and you'll get some fabby new images just for playing along!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Post a Comment