September 7, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge #64 -Good bye Summer, Hello Fall

I made this card for the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.  I really love fall colors so this challenge was fun.  I used Druscilla who I haven't had the chance to use yet.  I colored her using my copics and added some glitter to her wings.  I used the Memory Box fall papers and added a paper flower. 

Supplies Used:
Image:  Druscilla by Tiddly Inks
Paper: Cryogen White
Backing Papers: Orange from stock and Memory Box Flock
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Glitter and paper flower

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Just beautiful Cindi!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Beautiful fall colors and a great card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Tiddly Inks!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh she's just gorgeous! LOVE the Fall colors. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Loopylou. said...

wow, she looks awesome in orange! thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

mforquer said...

This is a FABULOUS Fall creation! I love the orange colors on this Tiddly image! Just gorgeous - thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Jennifer Shults said...

Wonderful! I love the gorgeous oranges and reds! Thanks for joining us for this week's Tiddly Inks Challenge.

Post a Comment