October 10, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Sparkle and Shine

I have bought several Kraftin' Kimmie stamps recently but this is the first one I've finished.  I love them when other people color them but not so much when I do it lol.  I came across the challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie's blog and decided to enter this card in it.  I used Felicity who I just love for this card.  For the sparkle part, I put glitter on her wings which may be hard to see here.  I colored her with copics.  I sponged Distress Ink on an oval I cut out with my Nestabilites and cut Felicity out to put on that.  The border was done using my favorite border punch, Woodland Branch.  The background paper is Bo-Bunny. 

4 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty and peaceful. lovely card!

Beate said...

Your angel looks so pretty and sparkly. Great card.
Hugs and smiles

Kimberly said...

Love this image...great seasonal image...lovely, papers are fab..tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Kraftin Kimmie does have some wonderful designs. Love how you coloured her, don't be so hard on yourself. This layout is fun, in particular the die cut border behind the oval frame. And great ink distressing the mat, mine always looks tres messy - it's one thing I really do badly ;D

Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday!

Post a Comment