December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas Maddie!

I thought I'd share a card I made for a "niece" Maddie the other day. She is the daughter of one of my friends from college but I consider her a niece since I spent a lot of time with her when she was a baby. I was a little rushed but then I always seem to be so I don't take the time I should. Since she has a dog and a cat I thought this might be a cute card for her. I needed something to put a gift card in but was too lazy to make an actual holder so I just made the card :) I used Best Friends from Tiddly Inks for the image and colored it using copics. I also used a small snowflake stamp from Amuse Artstamps.  I added some glitter on the ground to look like snow. The paper is Memory Box.  Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Cindi! This card is adorable! I love the added snowflakes and the glitter snow on the ground. It's these little details that really make a card pop. Lovely work! I hope the New Year has started off grand for you and your family ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Post a Comment