January 28, 2012

Pure Innocence

Good morning. I actually made two cards last night which is a big accomplishment for me. So far my New Year's resolution to craft more and play games less is working (yes I'm a gamer). I have two sets of Pure Innocence stamps that I bought and hadn't managed to make a finished card with yet so I used those last night. I am still going with CAS since these are going to the Cancer center and I want to avoid bulk if I can. I absolutely love these little girls! I swear I'd buy them all if I could lol. My first card is using  Pure Innocence -Have Hope from MFT.  I colored her with Copics and tried to create the needle hole border around the outside.  She is backed using paper from Basic Grey kissing booth and put on a Latte A2 card from Memory Box.  The ribbon was from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Club and I used my favorite thank you stamp which is from A Muse.



My second card uses Pure Innocence-Girl Doctor from MFT.  I colored her with Copics and used papers from the Winterland paper pack.  I used my Nestabilities Oval as well as  the scallop ribbon border die from MFT and sponged some distress ink around the oval to make it blend in a little more.  The card is a natural card but I'm not sure on the exact name. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment