February 19, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #116

The challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie is a sketch challenge.  It also happens to be the first sketch I've attempted.   Most of the sketches seem to look nicer on square cards and all I use is A2 so they are intimidating.  Thanks to the cards of some design team members, I was inspired to try it on an A2 card.  This card felt like it had soooo many layers to me..I am such a clean and simple girl.  I love all the layers but am trying to keep postage costs down since I give them away and don't want people to make an extra trip to the post office.  So anyway, on to the card.  I used Seraphina which is becoming one of my favorite stamps.  My papers are from the Hunt & Gather pad by Kaisercraft.  Seraphina was colored with copics, fussy cut and then popped up a pop dot (what you don't know here is that she was originally on the same piece as the quote but I stamped the quote upside down and had to cut her out instead lol).  The  border was done using a ribbon border die from My Favorite Things. I hope I came close to the sketch.   Thanks for looking and I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet! lovely card!

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card! Love the sweet image!

Post a Comment