March 6, 2012

Coffee Break

I fell in love with Lili of the Valley stamps awhile ago but haven't made too much with them yet.  I used the Coffee Break stamp on this card and colored these sweet girls to match the new Viola papers from Memory Box.  For this card I used the Sweet and Sassy Stamps Sketch 148.  I rotated the sketch.  The flower embellishments were made using the Upsy-Daisy set by My Favorite Things.  The Thanks So Much sentiment was from a collection of thank you stamps from Verve Stamps.  The girls were stamped on Heavenly White paper and colored with Copics.  Thanks for looking. 


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Sweet Stop Challenge -  SSS148-March3
Papertake Weekly-Anything Goes


Supplies Used: Lili of the Valley Coffee Break, Memory Box Dove Grey A2 card, Memory Box Viola papers, Swiss Dots embossing folder, My Favorite Things Upsy-Daisy Die, Celebration of Thanks by Verve Stamps

18 comments:

Cathymac said...

What a sweet LOTV image! Love the colors and the flowers cut from matching DP! Flipping the sketch worked wonderfully for your card! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Cindi!

Melody said...

Such a sweet image. Nice color combo.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Cindi. Such sweet image and pretty colors. The flowers are lovely.Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Alice Wertz said...

love the darling image and how you colored it. beautiful card Cindi!

Arabella said...

This is so sweet Cindi! I love those yummy purples you have used!

Arabella

Irene said...

Hello Cindi,

I've been browsing your blog and you make such gorgeous cards.
Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog.
luv
irene

Dora said...

This is so sweet, lovely the pretty papers. Yes me too love LOTV stamps, they are all so cute and thank you for your nice comment on my card.
Hugs xxx

Anne said...

What a super cute card Cindi!
Love the soft colors ;)


Thanks a lot for your visit in my blog
and your nice comment ♥

Hugs from Anne

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,love the image and fabulous colours.
Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog.I am now following you.xxx

Pauline said...

Such a sweet image, a great design, and a very pretty card.

Margaret said...

Lovely card and I too am a LOTV stamp lover. This is such a sweet image.

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment.
Hugs
Margaret M

Margaret said...

Lovely card and I too am a LOTV stamp lover. This is such a sweet image.

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment.
Hugs
Margaret M

Susan Flynn said...

Don't you just love LOTV images they are adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog I am now following you!, hugs Susan

Shannon White said...

Oh, what a Darling card! Love your Sweet LOTV image and your Wonderful color scheme! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Stephanie Kraft said...

Darling card, Cindi! Love the sweet image!

Shelby said...

Great use of color and your coloring looks wonderful!

Shelby

April said...

This card is just so cute! love the layout x

Liz, said...

Hiya, gorgeous colours and super cute image. Really pretty card,

Liz x

Post a Comment