March 12, 2012

MFT Sketch - Have Hope

My card for today was made using sketch MFTWSC62 from My Favorite Things.  At first I wasn't sure how this would look since I had to make the panels small for my A2 card, but the stamp was perfect for this size.  I used Pure Innocence Have Hope from MFT and stamped her on 2 of the panels.  I decided to do the sentiment in the middle one.  The sentiment is by Verve my papers are My Minds Eye Fiddlesticks.  I used a die from Memorybox to cut out a button in matching paper.  I tried to tie a cute bow on it with twine, but it didn't go too well so I gave up :)  Here is my card.  Thanks for looking.  Sorry about the angle.

Supplies Used:  Pure Innocence - Have Hope from My Favorite Things, Celebration of Thanks sentiment from Verve stamps, My Minds Eye-Miss Carolone Fiddlesticks paper, A2 card Dove Grey from Memorybox, Copics, Buttons die from Memorybox

8 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

So sweet! Love the two PIs around the sentiment!

Wedgie said...

Super cute card! Love the pastel colours. Wedgie xxx

Delphine said...

Adorable! Wonderful colours and great layout! Hugs Delphine xx

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is ADORABLE! LOVE how you used a PI on each end panel!!

Daniele said...

what a sweetie, such pretty colours
hugs

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet! darling card, Cindi!

Cheryl said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the image and papers you used.

TaraG said...

This is SUPER cute, Cindi! Love it!
Hugs,t

Post a Comment