April 1, 2012

MFT Sketch - Sunflower

Hello.  I made this card for the MFT sketch this week but it is also appropriate for today.   To some people it's April Fool's Day.  To me it's the day my aunt lost her battle with Cancer.  My aunt loved sunflowers so this card is for her.  I am addicted to the Pure Innocence stamps from My Favorite Things.  I colored her with copics.  I added a thank you sentiment from Verve stamps.

Supplies Used:  Sunflower Girl by My Favorite Things, Celebration of Thanks by Verve Stamps, My Minds Eye Lost & Found Blush, Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection, MFT Die-namics Dainty Doily

2 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

this is darling. such a sweet card, Cindi!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so sweet, so sorry you lost your aunt. Love the colors you used.

Post a Comment