June 4, 2012

Time Flies...

I feel like it's been forever since my last post.  I seem to have spurts of creativity and then nothing lol.  I have been dealing with a grandmother who can no longer live alone as well as with a sick dog (thanks to a dog food company).  When it rains, it pours.  Anyway, I finally managed to complete a couple of cards.  I have been away from digital stamps for a little while due to printer problems but I downloaded this great image last night and couldn't wait to color it.  This is Lady of Opal by Sara Burrier.  I love her images.  I colored her with Copics and used papers from Bo Bunny Abrosia.  Thanks for taking the time to look.



2 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

this is so pretty, Cindi! love the soft colors and simple design! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Cindi!

Post a Comment