September 9, 2012

Poppy

It's been awhile since I've done a sketch challenge, but I really liked this one and since it was sponsored by Kraftin' Kimmie, I just had to do it :)  I think this is one I will use a lot.  The sketch is the SFYTT (sketch for you to try) for September.  This is the sketch:


For my card, I used Poppy from Kraftin' Kimmie.  The sentiment is from Verve Stamps.  Poppy was colored with copics.  For the background, I put 2 squares of Memory Box paper over a piece of kraft paper embossed with square lattice.


Thanks for looking and I hope everyone enjoys the first Sunday of football.




4 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Super cute card . Love your beautiful coloring & great
embossing folder ...
Janie

Nana Diana said...

Great card, Cindi!! I love the orange and black and you have used the sketch beautifully. The embossing on the kraft paper really takes it up a notch!! Love it!! Thanks for using a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp!!

Alice Wertz said...

wonderful take on the sketch and very pretty colors. beautiful card, Cindi! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Darling card Cindi! Love the embossed background!

Post a Comment