December 13, 2012

Angel Mail

I decided to make this card for a change of pace.  Originally, I started making cards because there weren't any good support cards for women with breast cancer.  All of my recent cards have been "Thank You" cards that I donate to cancer centers for women to give to friends, doctors, family, etc.  The problem with the support cards is that we leave a box in the office for people to take cards from and I'm not sure someone with cancer would want to take a support card for themselves.  I'm hoping that a family member or friend will take this one for them though.

I recently discovered There She Goes Stamps and I am really loving these stamps.  I used the Angel Mail set for this card.  I colored the wings with Copics and then covered them in Stickles.   The paper I used is Memory Box. I used the Fishtail Flag Die-Namics from My Favorite Things (I seem to use this a lot lol).  I'm not too sure about the wings..having fragile things on my cards makes me nervous.  Hopefully they will hold up okay :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment