December 4, 2012

Baby It's Cold - KK Challenge #157

I suddenly realized it is now December and I haven't made any Winter/Christmas cards. I don't usually send them out to people, but I do want some wintery thank you's for the cancer center and support groups, so I need to get going. My first one I actually made for the latest challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie - Baby It's Cold Outside.  Hopefully this will start a roll for me lol.  I used Joy for this card.  I colored her with Copics and put her walking in the snow. The picture did not come out as well as I would have liked but I do like the card in person :)  I added some Stickles to her for some added sparkle.  My paper is Winter Wishes from Echo Park and the sentiment and die for the sentiment are both from Verve.  Thanks for looking.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment