December 16, 2012

KK Challenge 159 - Keep Cozy

The Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie's this week is Keep Cozy.  To me, nothing is cozier than cuddling with my kitties. I love this stamp..it cracks me up.  Probably because it hits very close to home.  Am I the only one who finds their unmounted rubber stamps all over the house thanks to a cat?  I used Copics to color the image and since she is so big, I decided just to use her as the focal point and not add paper. The cat is supposed to be black, but that is an area I'm still working on.  I love black cats.   I got some glare taking this photo so it didn't come out as nice as I would have liked.  Thanks for looking.


 Supplies Used:  Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Katastrophe, Copics, Memory Box Dark Grey card

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

I love this image too and yes, I find stuff all over the house from my kitty thief! Great card, love how you left the image the focal point. Thanks for playing along with Kraftin Kimmies and good luck!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Adorable card Cindi! Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment