December 23, 2012

MFT Sketch 103 - Warm Wishes

I made this card for the weekly sketch challenge at My Favorite Things.  I hate to admit it, but my stitching on this card is horrendous lol.  I am still working on learning to stitch on paper and to be honest, I was never very good at stitching a straight line on fabric.  Must be why I have so many quilt pieces and no quilt :)  Anyway, I colored this cute girl with Copics.  The papers I used are from Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection.  I didn't want to use Christmas colors since it will be after Christmas before anyone gets this.  This is going to be another card for the kids at Newtown.  I don't think I'll get too many done by the first week in January but I'm trying.  Here is my card.  The border and sentiment tag were done with Die-Namics from MFT.  The stamp is Pure Innocence -Warm Wishes.  Now back to making cookies :)   Happy Holidays everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment