December 20, 2012

TSG 186 Sketch Challenge and Newtown

The challenge at There She Goes Stamps was a sketch challenge which I always love.  Coming up with a design is the hardest part for me.  This was a great sketch.  I have really been loving this Holiday Cheer set.  The stamps are so cute.  I colored this stamp with Copics and added some stickles to the snow.  I embossed the purple strip with snowflakes.  This card will be sent to Newtown for the Drawn Together Fundraiser.  They are collecting art supplies for the kids but are also collecting cards for them.  I'm fortunate that I have a lot of cute stamps that could be used for adults or kids :)  So anyway, here is my card.

I came across a post on Splitcoaststampers on how to photograph your cards.  Lately my pictures have been going downhill, but this one seems better.  The post can be found here in case anyone else has trouble. It's a good tutorial.

Supplies Used:  TSG Holiday Cheer, My Favorite Things FishTail Flag Die-namics, Snowflake Embossing Folder, Stickles, Copics., Echo Park Winter Wishes

1 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG- LOVE this! you did a rockin job on that purple coat! purple always gets me! kinda hard to colour with I think.....anyway, awesome layout, papers and colours- that purple just seriously POPS!

Post a Comment