January 14, 2013

Another New Year's Resolution

My first New Year's resolution was to make more cards.  My second is going to be to use more ribbon.  I decided to enter the challenge at the Ribbon Carousel - Winter Spirit.  I do love cards with ribbon, but I am seriously bow tying impaired so I don't use it much.  I have tried so many different "helpers" but still can't do it lol.  I tried several times on this card before giving up and just tying a nice little knot.  Hey, still looks okay right?  So, since the theme was Winter Spirit, I used my Pure Innocence Warm Wishes stamp for this card.  I colored her with Copics and used a piece of ribbon from my huge stash (much like stamps, I collect a lot of ribbon lol).  The patterned paper is from Echo Park Winter Wishes pad. 


1 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So adorable Cindi! Love her pretty purple outfit!

Post a Comment