January 5, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 160-Animal House

I was so excited when I got my latest KK order today that I used one of my new stamps right away. Don't you just love when you get new stamps in the mail?  I swear I need a support group for this addiction. Anyway, the challenge is to use an animal and I just happened to order the new Best Fur-iends set by Cheryl Alger.  Usually my mom uses these sets but I just had to have this one for myself.  I used the boy from the set since I don't have many boy thank you cards.  I saw a card by Kerry which had a design I loved so I decided to use it for this card.  I colored this boy using Copics.  The dog I tried to make look like my sister's new yellow lab.  Since I usually stamp at night I tend to take most of my pictures at night so I apologize for shadows. I will work on my photography and hopefully take more pictures during the day.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Kraftin' Kimmie Best Fur-iends, Verve Thankful Hearts
Paper:  My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell, Teresa Collins Vintage Finds
Accessories: Nestabilities, MFT Fishtail Flag Die-Namics








2 comments:

Jenny said...

Super cute- love the colours you used-such a great combo....and your lil golden lab is perfect! Thanks for playing along this week!! and for all your sweet comments on my blog :D xo

Cheryl Valadez said...

Cindi, this is super cute! The colors are fun and make for the perfect boy card. A perfect creation for this week's challenge! Thanks for joining the fun this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Hugz, Cheryl

Post a Comment