January 15, 2013

MFT Challenge Late

Don't you hate it when the days just get away from you and you miss a challenge deadline?  It's only Tuesday and it feels like it's been a long week already.  Since I made a card for this challenge I thought I'd at least post it.  The weekly sketch challenge can be seen here at My Favorite Things.  I used Pure Innocence Have Hope.  This is one of my favorite stamps.  I colored her with Copics.  The paper is from Lovely by Authentique.  I backed her with some shiny silver paper to match her dress. Hopefully I can get next week's sketch in on time lol.



3 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Adorable card Cindi! Love how you colored the sweet PI image!

Alice Wertz said...

so sweet! darling card, Cindi! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Shannon White said...

Aww, What a little Sweetie she is Cindi! Love the pretty papers you paired with her too! So Adorable! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Post a Comment