February 15, 2013

KK Love is in the Air

The challenge this week over at Kraftin' Kimmie is "Love is in the Air".  I'll be honest here..I don't do Valentine's Day.  I don't send cards to anyone and don't celebrate it.  Yep that's me..alone and bitter lol.  Actually I am quite happy with just me and my animals.  Anyway, I decided to use Tara for this card.  The part you don't see is the inside which says "that I love you".  This is going along with the rest of my thank you cards because I figure it can be used as a thank you for someone the person loves right? I stamped her on Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth paper and colored her with Copics.  I used paper from Authentique for the background.  Thanks for looking.


1 comments:

Tracy said...

This is adorable Cindi. :-) That heart paper is really fun and what girl doesn't love pink. Great job! Hugs!

Post a Comment