March 2, 2013

Daffodils

I always love the time of the year when the daffodils and tulips start coming out. You know Spring is just around the corner.  LOTV recently had a new release and being the crazy stamp collecting fool that I am I had to buy the whole release.  Seriously..I need help.  I just couldn't make up my mind lol.  I have to say though that this is my favorite stamp from the release.  The bunnies are so adorable.  For my card I colored the bunny and flowers with Copics.  I added some glossy accents to the vase to give the look of water.  I think this is a stamp I will use a lot. I am still working on my photography. I got Photoshop Elements and followed a tutorial but my light is always off.  I will keep working on it though.


Supplies:  Lili of the Valley - Flower Arranging, A Muse Artstamps Thank You for Everything, Verve Stamps - Pennant Trim Die, Heavenly White Ultrasmooth paper, Athentique Seasons: Summer

9 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

This is ADORABLE - LOVE your card!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely adorable!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hello Ciindy, I wanted to thank you so much for your encouraging words and compliment you left me on my blog. It was so nice to read and made me feel so much better. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
Your new card is absolutely beautiful! I love your cute Easter card and the design papers match wonderful.

hugs and hope you have a great week.
Claudia

Janie Printz said...

Your card is adorable !!! Love those sweet LOTV images & you sound just like me. I can never decide which stamps or ribbon or whatever so I but one of it all ... lol hey you made my day to know I'm not alone out there in this crazy crafting addiction!!!
Hugs, Janie

Elise said...

Awwww! This is so adorable! I love this little bunny too .. I don't blame you for needing the entire release! lol!! They are DARLING!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Mary J said...

Hello Cindi! Oh this card is soooo sweet! I love your row of bunting too - this just makes me smile! :)

Lou said...

Hi! such a sweet card,lovely Spring colours too.
Oh thanks so much for stopping by :)
hugs Lou.xx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Awe, such a sweet card Cindi! Love the sweet bunny image and cute banner!

Lisa H. said...

darling! the yellow is really pretty and so are those teeny little banner pieces.

Post a Comment