April 11, 2013

First Communion

My Goddaughter (also my niece) is having her First Communion this month.  I asked Mo Manning if she was planning on creating a girl First Communion digi and what do you know?  She was.  One of the reasons I love digi stamps is that you can get them so fast.  I colored this girl with Copics and chose some sparkly star paper from my stash.  I am still fooling with my Photoshop Elements (no matter how many tutorials I try I still mess it up lol). I wanted a white background but that wasn't going to happen.  I've gotten behind in my cardmaking but I am hoping to get back on schedule and have more cards soon.  Thanks for looking.



1 comments:

Janelle said...

How precious! Love the light coloring on the dress and gorgeous hair.

P.S. Can you send me a private message about your recent visit to my blog. I made a mistake posting and need your help to fix it. :)

Post a Comment