April 14, 2013

RCC80 Showers and Flowers

I made this card for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge this month - Showers and Flowers.  I recently got the Stamp of the Month kit from Taylored Expressions.  I can never find the right colored cardstock when I'm making a card so I love that they do it for you.  The stamps are from the Make it Memorable stamp set.  I colored the flower with copics and used the matching die to cut it out.  Then I stamped the background in Memento Soft Leaf ink and popped the flower up on top.  I used the matching ribbon that came with the kit (also something I never seem to have).  I like the way this came out and am planning on making several more in the same design.  It's always nice when you have a simple design.  I think I had the lights too bright for this pic so I'm sorry for the background image being a little faded.  It's light to begin with.  Thanks for looking.

Supplies Used:  Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth, Taylored Expressions Stella Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Collectable: Memorable, Taylored Expressions Ribbon, Taylored Expressions Make it Memorable Stamps, Copic Markers, Memento Soft Leaf.

4 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Cindi!

Bibiana Martinez-Ziegler said...

good luck in the challenge
bibiana

Mary J said...

That's so beautiful Cindi! Gorgeous colour combo too!

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card!! Love seeing people use their TE kits and stamps!!

Post a Comment