July 7, 2013

Mojo Monday 300th

Lately I've been distracted by "life" and haven't been stamping much. I saw that the Mojo Monday Challenge was celebrating it's 300th sketch so I decided to play along.  Without sketches I think I'd be lost.  I can get the paper and the stamp but just can't figure out how to put them together.  Since Kraftin' Kimmie is participating with this challenge I used one of my favorites for the Cancer Center thank you cards, Nurse Nightingale.  I paper pieced her apron and colored her with Copics.   I tried the out of the box cutting technique with her so she is a little outside the square.  Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and have a great weekend.

  Supplies Used:  Kraftin' Kimmie Nurse Nightingale, Echo Park Sweet Girl paper, MFT Fishtail Flag dies, Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth paper

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! Love her little pieced apron. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!

Nana Diana said...

Such a sweet card!! I love Nurse Nightingale. Great paper piecing too!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Cindi! Being a RN I can appreciate it :)

Post a Comment