October 20, 2013

RCC86 Fall and Halloween - Support

Finally I am writing a new post.  Since my last one, I've gotten a new job and moved to Arizona.  My craft room still isn't set up completely but I have what I need for now so I can at least make some cards.  The challenge at The Ribbon Carousel for October is to make a Fall or Halloween card.  At the same time October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so I am actually combining the challenge with a card for a cancer support group.  I came across this stamp from Unity Stamps and thought it would be good for a cancer support card.  I stamped the quote in Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink.  I used some paper from BoBunny's Autumn Song Collection and added an orange ribbon.  Now that I'm in Arizona I won't get to see the fall colors so I'll just use them on my cards :)

Thanks for looking.


Chris said...

Hi Cindi, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Cathymac said...

Hello Cindi…
Just stopped by to thank you for the kind comment you left on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog during the recent Seasons Givings Blog Hop. Please check out the blog after 8:00 am EST as you will be announced as the random winner of our prize pack. Congratulations!

Post a Comment